Two of the most common topics of questions are Google Apps security and privacy. This may help to dispel some of your worries in regards to the storage and privacy of your company data.
Google is keenly aware of the trust you place in them and their responsibility to protect your organization’s privacy. Here is the information Google Enterprise collects when your organization uses their products and services, why they collect it and how they use it to improve your experience:
Google operates along 5 privacy principles that describe the privacy and user information approach across all their products:
- Use information to provide their users with valuable products and services.
- Develop products that reflect strong privacy standards and practices.
- Make the collection of personal information transparent.
- Give users meaningful choices to protect their privacy.
- They are responsible stewards of the information they hold.
The Enterprise Privacy Center was created to provide you with easy-to-understand information about Google Enterprise’s products and policies to help your organization make more informed choices about which products you use, how to use them, and what information your organization provides to Google.
As far as security is concerned, You own and control your own data. Google Apps for Business tools enable you to control your data, including who you share it with and how you share it.